You can switch from draft to a different version of your Guide that has been published in the past & view the content of that version in the Platform CMS. It can be:
The version that have been published in the past
The version that are under Approval
The live version
Note: From the Live version you can Unpublish your Guide and make it unavailable in the Platform Workspaces (Viewers)
1. Switch & view a different version of the Guide
This example shows how to Switch to the Live version of this Guide. The same steps apply to other versions of a Guide.
Open an existing Guide
Below the Guide Cover, click on the version label
3. Select one of the "Live version" to switch the view from draft version to the live version & click "View version"
4. The selected version appears now on the screen in view mode
2. Roll back to an older Guide version
1. Open an existing Guide
2. Below the Guide Cover, click on the version label
3. Select one of the versions to switch from the draft version to one of the published versions
4. Click "VIEW VERSION" to display the selected version
5. The selected version now appears on the view mode screen
6. Click "PUBLISH OLD VERSION" to make it live and visible on the Viewer platform
3. Draft version
Create a new guide
Visualize an existing guide
Publish a guide to make it visible to end-users on the Platform viewer
Edit a guide and update content of an existing guide by publishing updates
Note: Publishing the draft version automatically creates the live version of the guide, which can then be accessed by the end-user on the Platform viewer and by the editors in the Platform editor under the label "live version".
4. Live version
Visualize the published guide
Note: In order to make changes to the live version you need to switch from the Live version to the Draft version.